I got banned for alleged wh

Naujienos Forumai HLX.LT Ban’ai I got banned for alleged wh

Šioje temoje yra 7 atsakymai, 3 dalyviai, ją paskutinį kartą atnaujino  RobloxCsPlayerIguess prieš 1 sav. 2 d..

Rodomi 8 įrašai - nuo 1 iki 8 (viso: 8)
  • Autorius
    Įrašai
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

RobloxCsPlayerIguess
    Participant

What’s your nick? – Not hopped Roblox CS player
    Which server did you receive the bank for? -Public
    What was the reason for the ban? – wh
    What admin has banned you? – Pikčiūrna
    How long have you received the ban? – Permenant if the question is when then just now a few mins ago
    What did you do against the ban? – Idk what this means i translated it but i guess it means what did i do to get banned.. oh well i was playing and i just plaid for funs and wasnt trying at all so i prefired alot and got a few kills through smokes (the map was office) the things i did before the ban occured was there was a  smoke and i saw a molley getting thrown and it evaporated so i tried to shoot in the general direction that the molley was thrown i didnt get the kill but i got banned so yes thats my story if you ask why did i appeal so ear ly well in community servers all the servers i wanted to join you needed to get prime but i dont have prime becouse i dont spend money on games and i lost my main account so i made this account so im bored so i wanna play its ok if you lower the ban time and not unban me instantly if you want

•  Saiko modifikavo temą prieš 1 sav. 3 d..
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

RobloxCsPlayerIguess
    Participant

If you are confused about the evaporated part the molley not the smoke

Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

Mr. M
    Keymaster

Hi,

admins will look at demo and if everything ok, tomorrow ban will be removed 😉

Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

Mr. M
    Keymaster

p.s. what is main acc? As you told you had, but lost? Give us link to main acc also

Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

RobloxCsPlayerIguess
    Participant

i could try finding it but it had a very common name so its gonna be kinda hard but ill try

Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

RobloxCsPlayerIguess
    Participant

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198956861553/

i got a vac ban for using cheat engine in the background but idc i lost the acc so i dont need it

Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

Mindaugas
    Keymaster

Sorry mate, but your VAC acc need to be at least 1 year old. So at this point we can’t unban you even you not cheated in server. That’s the rule we keep for everyone and want to have server clean from F2P player with vac’s on main acc.

Only 1 situation what you can do, is to buy unban. After this we will allow you to play in server. in this way we will understand that you learn from yours mistakes and in server at least will not cheat.

Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

RobloxCsPlayerIguess
    Participant

ok i see well i cant buy unbans so ill just play casual or something thanks for actualy responding

Rodomi 8 įrašai - nuo 1 iki 8 (viso: 8)
Tema „I got banned for alleged wh“ uždara naujiems atsakymams.